Sunday, December 26, 2010

My First Christmas

Yesterday I had my first Christmas. It was fun to be with Grandma and Grandpa Meyers and Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Mark. Grandpa set up the toy train set so I could watch the train go around the Christmas tree. The train is like a real passenger train that people rode in earlier this century, only in miniature. It even has genuine lights and makes train sounds!

I like getting presents! I received the most presents. :)

It looks like I have even more presents when they were unwrapped. Daddy says he's not sure I deserve so many presents. That's mean, Daddy!

4 comments:

  1. I think Daddy said you don't "need" so many presents. That's what daddies are supposed to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Miss Jordan. You are so lucky! Merry Post-Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Post-Christmas to you, too! I like that term. :)

    ReplyDelete