Monday, October 24, 2011

Halloween at the Zoo

On Saturday I went to the Brookfield Zoo for their Halloween festival. I saw big furry animals walking around on two legs. They were very large and scary. I did not like them at all and am mystified as to why Mommy thought it would be fun to take a picture next to them. What if they eat your shoes, or worse? In fact, the one shown below has its hands to its mouth, so it must be hungry... hungry for a small 15-month-old little person?
I sat on a large bale of hay next to pumpkins with funny faces.  I like pumpkins and can even call them out by name, although Mommy and Daddy hears it as 'bum-bin'.
I took a walk through the corn maze. It was fun! I didn't mind the constant back-tracking since I got to walk all on my own rather than have to go where Mommy and Daddy go all the time.  And no, my head is not really this giant. They say the camera adds 1 foot to the circumference of one's head.
I took two rides on the 'haunted carousel'. It was the highlight of my trip! I really like riding on the animals and could hardly wait my turn in line. I'm looking forward to coming back again soon, but Daddy says the cost of the carousel rides are starting to add up to some real money. Daddy, that's mean!

No comments:

Post a Comment