Saturday, January 21, 2012

Doctor's Visit

Mommy and Daddy took me to the doctor's office today for my 18-month check-up. Mommy was hoping I would be ok with the visit since I've watched "Elmo goes to the doctor" DVD about 10 times already. But I started pouting as soon as Mommy and Daddy followed the nurse into the waiting room. I remember that horrible place! I was pretty upset. The only time I didn't cry much was when the doctor used the stethoscope to listen to my heartbeat. That's because I am an expert with using the stethoscope in my Fisher-Price medical kit. I knew that it wouldn't hurt. But I didn't like it when the doctor was touching my head or taking my measurements. And I didn't like it when the nurse gave me a Hepatitis-A shot.

I am now 27 lbs. 7 ounces (75-90 percentile), am 34 3/4 inches tall (95+ percentile), and have a head circumference of 19 1/2 in. (90-95 percentile). I weighed 25 lbs. 12 oz., was 32 1/2 in. in height, and had a head circumference of 18 3/4 in. 3 months ago. Mommy thinks I didn't gain very much weight over the last few months because I've had a cold for several weeks and didn't have my normal appetite.

No comments:

Post a Comment