Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter at the Park

Mommy and Daddy took me to Hinsdale on Saturday. We had brunch with the Easter Bunny. There are no pictures because I wouldn't get close to the bunny. What? He looked very scary. I have never seen a bunny that large before. Also, bunnies shouldn't be able to walk around and sit and pick up little kids. No thanks!

After brunch, we went to the petting zoo that was set up at the park. I didn't like getting too close to the animals and preferred watching them from a distance even though all the other kids were inside. 
I like running and playing in the wide-open space and green grass of the park. It was nice.
I also liked playing at the park with the other kids. I liked the big kids' slides and play area best, but Daddy didn't want me playing there and persuaded me to play in the equipment geared to kids my size. It was a little boring, but better than nothing.
I liked climbing on rocks. I'm going to climb much bigger mountains some day!

No comments:

Post a Comment