Saturday, July 14, 2012

Super Summer Vacation - Friday

Mommy and Daddy took me on vacation this weekend to Daddy's family reunion at a resort up in Door County, Wisconsin. On the way there, we stopped at an Applebees where I enjoyed playing with the salt and pepper shakers.
When we got to the resort, I quickly found the kayaks. I wanted to go out in the water right away and paddle.
We soon gathered for dinner. Where's my food? I want it now!
After dinner, Mommy and Daddy surprised me with a birthday cake!
Everyone gathered to wish me a happy birthday. I got my own cupcake! But I didn't really get into the cake, unlike last year when I made a mess of it.
After dinner, everyone gathered on the patio. I was the center of attention!
It was a beautiful evening.
As the sun set, I got to play a little more in the sand with the toy trucks and sand shovels and other toys.
I got to open some presents from Grandma and Grandpa Meyers and Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Mark. I love presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment