Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Daddy helped Santa Claus put up this Christmas tree. I really like it. The tree is decorated with beautiful ornaments and there are colorful snowflakes all around it.

Grandma and Grandpa Meyers and Uncle Mark and Aunt Jennifer and their kids joined Auntie Joyce, Mommy, Daddy, Alex and me to celebrate Christmas. We had a wonderful dinner that Daddy cooked.

Then it was time for the part of Christmas I like best: opening presents!

Here's a video of me opening a present:

It was a wonderful tornado of gift-opening chaos. I didn't know which present to open up next!

I really like playing in the Thomas the Tank playhut that Grandma Lai gave me.


Aunt Jennifer did my hair up in a ponytail on top of my head. Mommy says I look cute.

I like jumping on Auntie Joyce.

No comments:

Post a Comment