Thursday, January 24, 2013

2.5 Year Checkup

Yesterday I went to see my pediatrician for my 2-and-a-half year checkup. I weigh 35 pounds (95 percentile), am 38.5 inches tall (98 percentile) and have a head circumference of 19 7/8 in. (95 percentile). My BMI is 16.6, which is 50 to 75 percentile and is good. It would be bad to be 95+ percentile there since it would mean being unhealthily fat!

The doctor asked Mommy several questions about my physical and verbal development. She was surprised when she heard I said, "I promise I will buy you another toy, kitty!" However, when Mommy asked if kids my age know their ABCs, the doctor said that some kids did. I guess I'm behind the curve there. Or more accurately, I guess Mommy thinks I'm behind the curve.

I also received the second dose of the Hepatitis A vaccine. It was very quick, so I didn't cry long and I was happy to get a Tweety Bird band-aid.

No comments:

Post a Comment