Saturday, February 23, 2013

Ski Fun!

Mommy took me on a ski trip today. I had to wait in line for a long time. Actually, I didn't wait in line but wandered about while Mommy waited in line to buy lift and ski rental tickets. I wasn't very happy waiting, as you can probably tell from the picture below. I wanted to get onto the slopes!
We had to wait some more after we got our ski boots. It was hard for me to wait, so I spent some time wriggling on the floor. It was something to do.
When we finally got out to the slopes, I took to my skis right away!
I skied all the way down the hill on my first trip down. I went fast! Mommy was afraid I would ski into the people waiting in line at the bottom of the hill.
Skiing is tiring, so after a while I decided I'd rather make snow angels. I also made Mommy build a snowman with me.
I loved the snow and yelled "Merry Christmas!" many times while jumping up and down and flapping my arms.
There were video game machines in the cafe area and I wanted to play some shoot 'em up games...
...but Mommy didn't let me. We went back outside and skied a little bit more. Mommy held my left hand while we both skied down the hill. Then we had to go home because Mommy and I were both very tired. But I can't wait to go back to the ski resort!

No comments:

Post a Comment