Monday, July 21, 2014

Vacation, Part I

We went to the lodge in Door County for vacation. We arrived Sunday afternoon and immediately we went to the beach and I waded in, clothes and all!
Alex and I had a lot of fun playing on the beach.



Daddy took me out in a kayak, and Mommy took Alex.
We watched lots of TV during the trip.
On Monday, we explored the pier. I lounged on a beach chair.

We took a selfie at the end of the pier.
We took a dip in the swimming pool before lunch.

We met up with big Aunt Jennifer, Uncle Mark and their kids on Monday afternoon. I liked playing in the big tree on the resort.

Mommy took big Alex and me in the paddle boat.

Daddy even broke protocol and jumped in a kayak without a life vest to take a picture of us. (Imagine that!)

We put on our swimming suits and played on the beach and in the water.


In the evening, we went to a restaurant that sounds like 'Fuzziwigs' or 'Fuzzy Fred' which was right on the lake for some al fresco dining. I played with big Alex.

Mommy thinks this picture makes me look really young.
Alex and I preferred to sleep in Mommy and Daddy's bed instead, but they didn't let us. Meanies!

No comments:

Post a Comment