Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Going to Miss Grandma Lai

Grandma Lai has to leave tomorrow and I'm going to miss her. I like talking to her and smiling at her when I'm in my swing. She doesn't run off to finish chores and do computer stuff like Mommy does when I'm sitting in my swing and not fussing. Grandma sits and talks to me and calls me "cutie". I really like being called "cutie" and it makes me smile.

Mommy and Daddy don't hold me close and rock me to sleep, but Grandma does. Mommy can't believe that Grandma can hold me so long since she says her own arms feel like they will fall off after holding me for five minutes.

Grandma helps me fall asleep and get a really nice nap.

Grandma also constructs thoughtful tents like this so that I can have a dim, cozy place to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. How many pounds are you now?

    Hehe, "computer stuff".

    Oh, you're looking at my mom so intently in that first picture. So cute. You little cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing Jordan is about 13 and a half pounds now. It is very tiring to hold her!

    ReplyDelete