Saturday, January 1, 2011

Aquarium Visit

I had my first museum experience today. Mommy, Daddy, Grandma Lai and I went to the Shedd Aquarium. There were a lot of people there even though it was New Years Day.

I liked watching the turtles swim in their tank.

I thought the penguins were also fun to look at, and rather funny-looking, too! They look like they are wearing formal tuxedos, but the incongruence with their style of walking, which is really a waddle, is quite comical.

Daddy carried me around in the Baby Bjorn so that I can see the fish and other aquatic life!

4 comments:

  1. Wow. So pretty. Your parents are lucky to take you around showing you off and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Mommy and Daddy don't know how lucky they are to have a baby like me! I don't think they appreciate me enough and give me enough toys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jordan,

    That's awesome! Aquariums are neat. I like the one in Monterey best. I hope you get a chance to visit that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Monterey Aquarium sounds really cool, and I would love to visit it. I'm going to ask Mommy and Daddy to take me there soon!

    ReplyDelete