Sunday, April 24, 2011

Pediatrician Visit

I went yesterday for my nine-month checkup. I weighed in at 21 lbs. 4 oz. (75 to 90 percentile) and am 29 3/4 in. tall (>95%). My head circumference was 17 7/8 in. (75 to 90%). Mommy and Daddy were struggling to keep up with me on the examination table since I kept on crawling around, pulling up and trying to jump off the table. The doctor came in and started poking around and pinching me. I didn't like it at all. After she left, a nurse came in and gave me a shot and that made me even angrier. It was no fun even though Mommy and Daddy said it would be an adventure. I will remember this place and holler if they try to bring me back!

4 comments:

  1. Are you laughing at something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she's yelling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutie, I miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was sort of a happy yell - she has kind of a battle cry when she gets excited about something. The other yelling didn't happen until she got her shot, but that only bothers her for a few seconds usually.

    ReplyDelete