Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Lincoln Park Zoo

Today I went to the zoo with Mommy and Daddy. I saw many wild animals there, including primates, large cats, otters, birds, and rhinos!

I enjoyed watching animals that move around a lot. I saw a lynx who was pacing back and forth in its den and watched it for a few minutes. It sure looks a lot like my kitty at home. I also like watching the flamingos. They are funny-looking birds that stand on one leg a lot. I'm going to try that as soon as I master standing on two legs.

Daddy put me next to a small crocodile who wasn't moving. He said that if it moved suddenly, he would probably pee his pants. I pee in my pants all the time, so I didn't see what the big deal was.

I saw my polar bear, too. Mommy and Daddy's friends Kate and Kyle helped me adopt a polar bear the other day. Daddy said he hoped they don't make us take him home. I thought that would be fun, actually.

2 comments:

  1. Jordan, you are so cute! Bet you wanted to pet the crocodile badly and sit on top of the polar bear too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The animals look very friendly. I would like to pet them.

    ReplyDelete