Monday, October 1, 2012

Pumpkin Farm

On Sunday, Mommy, Daddy, Grandma and I went to the Pumpkin Farm. The first thing I did was ride on the train. It was fun!
I also enjoyed the frog ride...
...and the honey pots ride where I got to spin around and around in a circle!
There was a funny scarecrow mooning the riders by the honey pots.
I milked a cow! Although Mommy knows that I mostly just like to play with the water.
I got to drive a tractor around the field!
Daddy and I played in the corn box. I have never seen so much corn in my life... it was like swimming in corn!
We made corn angels.
They also had a display of very large pumpkins. It was for a pumpkin context. Some of the pumpkins were close to a thousand pounds. It was a fun day.

1 comment:

  1. Jordan! There's a surprise for you. You will have a new brother coming home!

    ReplyDelete