Sunday, October 21, 2012

Morton Arboretum

On Sunday we went to the Morton Arboretum. There were lots of people there for the fall color viewing. I liked playing in the Children's Garden and enjoyed rolling the large ball with water dripping off it. Look at how I am keeping it from spinning despite the efforts of three larger boys!
I finally got them to move away from the ball.
I also liked putting items into the buckets while Daddy sat on an invisible chair. No, really... what is Daddy doing in this picture? Silly Daddy!
Look, I'm a spider! Look out, Daddy, I'm going to trap you in my web!
I like pumping water.
I found another play area to explore.
Mommy tried to play "Leaf Twister" with me...
...but I wanted to play with the buckets some more.
It was a fun day. Mommy and Daddy got a family membership to this special park, so we can come back sometime and have a picnic and explore more!

No comments:

Post a Comment