Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Asleep on a Green Pillow

I was fussy and wouldn't go back to sleep and stay asleep early this morning, so Daddy took over at 7:30am to let Mommy get some more sleep. Daddy can usually get me to go to sleep and stay asleep in 10 or 15 minutes. He needs to show Mommy what his methods are. :)

One thing he does is avoid or minimize jostling me by having me on a pillow rather than hold me in his arms. When Mommy holds me in her arms or has me on the Boppy and needs to transfer me to bed or a flat surface, it wakes me up. In this picture, I'm sleeping peacefully on a pillow that Daddy had me resting on before I fell asleep.

This is a close-up of me sleeping on the pillow. Mommy says that it is for moments like this and pictures like this that makes it all worthwhile.

2 comments:

  1. It seems like I don't have access to the third pic. I'm dying to see the third pic in the series!

    ReplyDelete