Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Visit to the Pediatrician

This afternoon Mommy and Daddy took me to the doctor for another well-child visit. I'm now 11 lbs. 14 oz. in weight, 24 1/2 inches tall, and my head circumference is 15 1/4 inches. The doctor wrote that I'm 95+ percentile in weight, ">>95%" in height, and 75 percentile in head size. Daddy says I'm going to grow up to be an Amazon. :) Mommy was happy about my weight measurement, since she was a little worried I wasn't getting enough to eat. But the doctor said I was getting plenty to eat!

I wasn't happy to see the doctor and cried almost the whole visit. But I was justified in crying: the nurse came in later and gave me my second Hep B shot. I didn't like it at all and screamed even louder. The nurse put a Snoopy bandaid on. I like it, but it doesn't make up for getting poked with a needle!

Here is a picture of me in my car seat in the patient room waiting for the doctor.

2 comments:

  1. What? Where're the pics? How do you grow so fast? Do you have any teeth yet? Show more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No teeth (thank goodness) right now. I've added a picture of Jordan in her car seat.

    ReplyDelete