Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ridiculously Tiny Clothing

Mommy finds it funny that some of my clothing is so tiny that they always get lost in the wash. It just happened to my pink fuzzy socks: in the picture above, there's just one sock at the end of folding all the laundry. The same thing happens to my mittens too, because they are just as tiny or, if anything, even tinier. Mommy doesn't mind, though, since the missing sock will turn up sometime, just like the missing mittens did, too. In the meantime, I've got two more pairs of fuzzy socks - one brown, the other purple - but I don't usually wear socks much, anyways. I always kick them off within 30 minutes of their being put on my feet. And besides, Mommy thinks my tiny feet are even more adorable without socks on than with, so she doesn't put them on my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment