Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas

I went over to Grandma and Grandpa Meyers' house today for Christmas. Grandpa had his train set out for me to watch, and Grandma's stuffed animal friends were around to play with me.
Present-opening was my favorite time. I even liked the wrapping paper!
If I look a little dazed, it is because of all the toys I received. And the fact that I was too excited to nap, so I was very tired.

Look, my Santa bucket is a hat with a chin-strap!

Daddy received a candy box. Ooh, I want some, too!

Uncle Alan took a picture for us.

By 5pm, I had been awake for more than 10 hours straight. I was starting to space out, sitting in my high chair on the floor. Mommy thinks I look very cute in this picture, though.

I still had the energy several minutes later to play with the Tiffany lamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment