Saturday, December 31, 2011

Fancy Dinner

Mommy and Daddy took me to a nice restaurant called Perennial Vivant on Thursday. It's by Lincoln Park Zoo. They were not sure that I would behave, but I was in a good mood and had plenty of things to keep me occupied. I like hanging out with Daddy.
Here we are blowing out our cheeks. Mommy thinks we look alike.
After dinner, Daddy offered me some "apple cider sorbet". I had never heard of such of thing and was suspicious. Mommy and Daddy never feed me anything tasty, only nutritious things that are as tasty as chopped spinach and steamed peas. (That's in fact what I get most days.) So excuse me if I was a bit skeptical of the food proffered to me on the spoon.
After I had a taste: "more, now! Quickly!" ...And quickly the whole scoop of apple cider sorbet disappeared into my tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment