Saturday, July 24, 2010

Shopping Trip and Aftermath

Today was the first time I went out shopping. Well, actually, Mommy and Daddy did the shopping. Daddy said I am still too small to go into the store with all the other people. So they swapped off to buy supplies at Target while I stayed in the car. Then Mommy went to another store to shop for clothing.

I was grouchy in the car. I don't like the car seat at all, but Mommy and Daddy insist that I sit in it.

I was pretty tired when I got back home.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. Look at you. You are so cute. Keep posting keep posting keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce, actually Jordan reminds me of you when you were a small baby. I think you may even have been tinier and cuter when you were just born. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way! I was not as cute as Jordan like that! No way! But thanks...!

    ReplyDelete