Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Poopocalypse

This afternoon I had a giant poop session that Daddy called Poopocalypse. He was changing my diaper and was in between swapping a clean diaper for the dirty diaper when I let loose with more juicy poop. It started flowing backwards on the changing table towards the middle of my back. It got my onesie soaked with poop. He and Mommy were looking at the mess with consternation and trying to figure out how best to deal with it. They were quickly cleaning it up and just as they got done cleaning up the surface of the changing table, I let loose with yet more juicy goodness. I heard Mommy exclaim "I've got Poopocalypse on my hands!" and she went to wash her hands. Daddy and Mommy finally got the bottom of the changing table cleaned off and put me in a clean onesie but then discovered I had spat up all over it so they had to change my outfit again.

After they were done, there was a nice little pile of onesies, diaper cloths, blankets, and other stuff to add to the laundry.

4 comments:

  1. I can only imagine the full devastation that was left behind the Poopocalypse

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) It was definitely quite an event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah...welcome to parenthood. It won't be the last one you have to deal with...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just waiting for her to unleash Poopocalyse II: The Reckoning. :)

    ReplyDelete