Tuesday, July 20, 2010

First Trip to the Pediatrician's Office

Today I went to see my doctor for a regular check-up. They took my temperature from a place that's not comfortable... but I got the nurse back by pooping on her. They also did a bilirubin level check and that was ok. They measured my weight and said I was back up to my birth weight of 8 lb. and 10 oz. Mommy looked really happy about that. I'm only supposed to get back up to birth weight at 2 weeks old, so I'm ahead of schedule. The doctor did an exam of me and pinched and poked at my belly, which I didn't like at all. Mommy asked about some red patches on the back of my head, and the doctor said they were stork bites and were not a problem. She said I was very healthy and that I should just keep doing what I've been doing: eating and sleeping. My next doctor's visit is in a week.

1 comment: