Thursday, July 29, 2010

Second Doctor's Visit

Mommy and Daddy took me for my two-week checkup visit with the doctor this morning. I was pretty good and didn't cry most of the time. But they were also nicer to me and didn't try to pull any fast ones like taking my temperature from places they wouldn't take from adults.

The doctor measured me. I'm 22 and 1/2 inches tall. Mommy asked if I really grew 2 inches in 2 weeks. The doctor explained that sometimes they don't measure very carefully in the delivery room for new babies. So I could have been more than 20 and 1/2 inches when I was born. The doctor also weighed me. I'm 9 lbs. 10.5 oz. now, a full pound more than when I was born and a full pound heavier than last Tuesday's doctor's visit. No wonder Mommy says I'm more and more tiring to hold all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment