Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Monday Morning Gymini Fun

I like playing in my Gymini and I like to chew on my toys. I've been drooling more. Mommy thinks I may be starting to teeth.

These pictures were taken two days ago but Mommy only now had the chance to post them up since Daddy was sick on Monday and Mommy had to go to New York City for interviews yesterday. Daddy took good care of me while Mommy was away. He even took me out in the stroller so I could get some sunshine. It was a nice day.

While Mommy was traveling on her trip yesterday, she said she looked at these photos many times since she missed me.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you are growing and changing so much, Jordan! Look at those coveted eyes! And since when could your head touch those animals up there? Everytime I see you, it's like I'm looking at a new baby! Prettier and prettier each time! And with each new picture, it hurts me more and more not to be able to hold you close because you are just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that was me! Michael always forgets to sign off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it's good that you clarified it was you, not Michael, who made the initial post. Mommy was afraid that otherwise, Uncle Michael is turning into Aunt Joyce by osmosis or something. :)

    ReplyDelete