Thursday, November 18, 2010

Exerciser Jumper

Mommy wants me to use this jumper more because my pediatrician yesterday was surprised I didn't use my legs to support myself when pulled to a standing position. Mommy thinks I've gotten lazy because I'm carried around so much. I get bored after lying on my back to play in my Gymini, and I don't like tummy time very much, so she picks me up after I get fussy. Even though I'm upright in my jumper, I'm not sure how I feel about it. It's not nearly as nice as being carried from room to room; the scenery changes and there are always new things to look at.

Mommy showed Daddy the picture below, and Daddy said, "Maybe we should start giving the baby some brain exercises." That's mean, Daddy! I'm only 4 months old!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, so sexy in the bottom picture with your pretty eyes and lashes! Did you do your eyelashes or something? Look at 'em, all neatly parted and extended.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is also such a cute and exposed hand you curved there. It just makes me want to grab your hand so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. :) These pictures were taken pretty close to my naptime, so I might have been a bit bleary-eyed. I wasn't very interested in playing with the toys on my jumper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The second photo reminds me of the poster for "Dude, Where's My Car?"

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0242423/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mommy says, "You're right, just not as bright." That's mean, Mommy!

    ReplyDelete