Monday, November 15, 2010

My Own Room

This weekend Daddy gave up his office space, which used to be in the second bedroom, so that I can have my own room. My new room is swww-eet! It is just for me and I get to have my own space so I can sleep undisturbed whenever I want. It is also away from the kitchen and living room so that Mommy and Daddy can watch the TV with the volume up high rather than have to read subtitles. That's the first thing Mommy said, so I guess that must have been important to her. :) Daddy's office is now part of Mommy and Daddy's bedroom.

7 comments:

  1. Awwww, look at you...already sprawled out on your bed and owning everything in that room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I own everything in the house, including Mommy and Daddy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helpful photography tip: to focus on something not in the middle of the frame, focus on that first, then tilt the camera. If you're using an iPhone, tap the area you want to focus on. If you're using an old iPhone that doesn't focus, then buy a newer one or buy a real camera :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michael says he wants focus on you instead of on crib!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I don't know why Mommy focused her iPhone camera on the crib instead of me! She has the newest iPhone, so she has no excuse not to focus on me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. No worries, baby Jordan. We'll get you back in focus in no times.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I'm at the center again as I should be! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete