Saturday, November 6, 2010

My First Magic Show

Today I got to see my first magic show! I enjoyed it. Grandpa Meyers is a good magician and Grandma Meyers does a good job as the assistant. They put on a fun show. I think it is neat how Grandpa can make lots of bottles appear on a table and make bottles and cups trade places without moving them. He can also make scarves appear whenever he wants them to. I especially like the bunny scarf Grandpa pulled out of thin air!

I got to see Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Mark. Aunt Jennifer held me in her arms and sat with me up front with all the other kids so I could see the show. I watched the whole show and didn't make a fuss. Mommy and Daddy were surprised that I was so well behaved.

2 comments:

  1. Hehe, looks like your parents could be Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Mark! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Aunt Jennifer is very good with babies. I like when she holds me and I behave like a good baby. I have confidence in her... unlike Mommy who, when she picks me up, has to remind herself "Don't drop the baby.... don't drop the baby"!

    ReplyDelete